Friday, August 8, 2014

Spectacular Suns and Dazzling Dahlias!

Get ready because here we come! The Bloom Wagon was loaded up with a tons of spectacular sunflowers and dazzling dahlias! We can't wait for the Lancaster Farmers Market market on Saturday morning to open. These blooms are excited to be part of your bouquets.

These sunflowers are ready for action!

The sunflowers are stunning this week - we have all sizes in a couple different colors. These orange with black centers are a hit every week.


 These dahlias are to die for!

The dahlias are really making a name for themselves. Pinks, purples, and our all star big, buttery yellows will sell out fast. Be sure to come early or get your pre-order in fast so I can hold the blooms for you.

 Who wouldn't want some of these lovelies to liven up their table or kitchen?

Don't for get the zinnias? This is my favorite one right now - look at that creamy pink!

We'll have some super-happy cosmos too. 

 My office.

People ask me if I enjoy my work - are you kidding? Just look at my work space! This is my "office" and my worker bees are really bees!

See you all at the Lancaster Farmers Market on Saturday morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! What do you think about sunflowers?